Select Your Loan Consultant and Apply Now
Mortgage Applicant’s Checklist
- Clear copy of your Driver’s License
- If not a US Citizen, copy of your Green Card or other Official Documentation
- Two or more current, consecutive pay stubs; to equal one full month of pay
- Last two years of W-2’s or 1099’s
- Last two years of complete tax returns with all schedules. (Personal and/or corporate –if applicable).
- If retired, copy of your Social Security Awards letter, 1099’s, and/or pension statements.
- Two current months of bank statements on all accounts, INCLUDING ALL PAGES (FOR EXAMPLE; 1 OF 2, 2 OF 2.) NEED PAGES INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK.
- Documentation of large deposits (copies of cancelled checks)
- Current statement for any investment accounts; 401K’s (with terms of withdraw), stocks, bonds and/or IRA accounts.
- Current Mortgage statement and Insurance Declaration page with yearly premium amount (if applicable.)
- Copy of statements for HOA dues on all properties currently owned (if applicable)
- If you are selling your present residence, supply a copy of the signed contract.
- Complete copy of your divorce decree, the final judgment, and Marital Settlement Agreement (if applicable)
- Copy of bankruptcy papers including evidence of discharge (if applicable)
- If applying for a VA loan while on active duty: Statement of Service Letter and Certificate of Eligibility.
- If applying for a VA loan and not on active duty: copy of DD214 and Certificate of Eligibility.
- For REFINANCES: Copy of the Survey, Homeowner’s Insurance, Owners Title Policy, and Flood Insurance
Speak with one of our Tampa based Mortgage Consultants Today.